The PALS Provider Course aims to improve outcomes for pediatric patients by preparing healthcare providers to effectively recognize and intervene in those with respiratory emergencies, shock, and cardiopulmonary arrest by using high‐performance team dynamics and high‐quality BLS skills. The course includes a series of case scenario practices with simulations that reinforce important concepts, includes realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation – delivered through actual pediatric patient videos and lifelike simulations, The workshop is comprehensive and includes a systematic approach to assess and treat pediatric patients in emergency situations, There are skills are taught and reinforced through hands on sessions.
All healthcare personnel working with paediatric patients especially for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children and for personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units.
On completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify high risk paediatric patients.
- Apply a systematic approach to paediatric assessment.
- Use the ‘’evaluate – identify – intervene’’ sequence.
- Use PALS algorithms and flowcharts.
- Demonstrate effective resuscitation team dynamics.
It is mandatory for all PALS participants to have
- Valid BLS Certification.
- Should have studied the PALS manual.
- Knowledge of Basic ECG and Periarrest rhythms.
- Basic Knowledge of airway management
- Basic PALS drugs, pharmacology knowledge
- Effective resuscitation team concepts.
Course Fees (PALS)
|JMT-TACT Certified PALS||Rs.4800/-||Rs.3000/-|
|AHA Certified PALS||Rs.8850/-||Rs.4800/-|
Paediatric Advanced Life Support Provider Manual
Course Duration: 2 days
Written/Skills Testing: Required for issuing card
Successful candidates will receive PALS Provider Certificate & Card – Validity 2 years.
In AHA Certified Courses – Precourse Self-Assessment is Mandatory on the Student Website: eLearning.heart.org/courses and students should print their Certificate of completion and score report and bring it when they come for the course.